Are You Embarrassed?
Are you afraid to let your friends, neighbors, and family into your home because of the offensive smell of urine or the poor appearance of your carpet?
I know how you feel!
Hello, I'm Darren Klein with Carpet Cleaning Excellence and I have an awesome little furball named Cinnamon (pictured right) who is known to have accidents from time to time. Most of her mishaps occur when we get her off schedule or my teenage daughter is home “watching” her. We are good about blotting up those messes, but I go into panic mode every time my wife, Susan, says “family get together” or “jewelry party”. Why? Because I know without proper treatment urine odor can persist for 5 years and then there is still the yucky bacteria that remains in the carpet and pad. When you have pets and carpet, a standard deep carpet cleaning may not be enough to tackle cases of excessive pet urine elimination issues in Rochester Hills, MI and its surrounding areas.
You don’t have to panic we can fix it for
Give us a call right now and schedule your no-obligation pet urine analysis. Our experts will come to your home, find out where the urine is and give you our prescription for a clean smelling and healthy home. And best of all…..
You don’t pay until the odor goes away!
That’s right! Our pet urine removal process attacks the odor at the molecular level and needs time to work. With proper treatment, pet urine odor can take up to 7 days to totally dissipate. We will come to your home and clean the carpet with our deep extraction method, kill the bacteria with an anti-microbial solution and then start the odor removal process--all without you paying us one red cent up front. We are so confident we can solve your urine problems that you don’t pay us until we have made the odor go away.*
Pick up your phone and call us right now!
Facts You Need To Know About Urine In your Carpeting
* Simple cleaning will not remove the urine odor.
* As soon as the pet urinates on the carpet the warm, acidic liquid immediately becomes a breeding ground for bacteria.
* The urine spreads and gravitates down into the pad and sub-floor. It is important to determine where it has spread.
* Once urine begins to dry, the moisture evaporates and microscopic salts and crystals are formed. These salts remain in your carpet, pad, and floor.
* The crystals and salts react to the humidity in the air. Any humidity level changes cause the crystals and salts to give off a heavier urine smell. This often occurs in the summer when it is humid and in the winter when the household heat is on.
* Urine smells last for years in carpet. In order to eliminate the odor, the crystal and salt deposits must be permanently deactivated.
* Male animals urinate around perimeters and female animals urinate in open areas.
* Determining the total amount of urine in the carpet is critical in order to ensure the procedure is effective.
The Smell Is Coming From The Carpet, Pad & Sub-Floor
How We Locate the Urine:
Nose–The first tool is old fashioned, but it works. We literally get down on the carpet and sniff.
Moisture Meter–This tool can detect the moisture that the salts and crystals from urine will absorb and hold in the form of humidity. It can also penetrate the backing of the carpet to give us a reading in the pad.
Black Light–Urine deposits glow under the black light. You may be surprised at the urine spots that will suddenly appear when the black light is passed over them.
Sight–Some changes in the color of your carpet are due to urine. Pulling the carpet away from the wall in order to expose the pad and floor is often useful, but expensive and we do not offer this service.
Call us today for a free pet urine analysis in Rochester Hills, MI and its surrounding areas in Oakland County, MI: (888) 688-0603
Carpet Cleaning Excellence
145 S. Livernois Rd
Rochester Hills, MI 48307
We can help Marsha solve her embarrassing pet urine problems...and you too.
*Pet urine and odor treatment minimum charge is $250.00.
Join us or share on:
100% Risk-Free Guarantee
If you are not happy with our Carpet Cleaning Excellence Oakland County carpet cleaning we will reclean the area for free, if you are still not pleased we will refund your money. What could be more fair?